Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wow, its already 11pm and I feel like I've been at this computer all day! Many thanks to Mary M. and my son Luke and daughter Danielle with all their knowledge, and copy/paste, uploading photos to give them a URL ,to adding links, who'd a thought? I learned a lot today about html. All is well! Tomorrow is another day, I think it is an "Office Day". I have 8 shirts to embroider for Ben's boss, then back to quilting my UFO. Hopefully the rain will stop and sun will shine, but I doubt it, just wishful thinking.....

3 comments:

mary m. said...

Marlene,

Your red and yellow lonestar is gorgeous! I still love lonestar quilts and hope to make more. Your sailboat looks like lots of fun. Your Barbie doll, however, scares me. ;D

ukr2 said...

Madam !!!

And you are a Blogger too !!!

Where do you keep your stash ???

Great job to Danielle and her Quilt and Award. WOW....


PS. Inorder, to leave this message, since "This blog does not allow anonymous comments", I had to create a Blogger account and name a Blog Site. Now I can Blog !!!

Pat's Place said...

Welocme aboard! Glad I met you at the Ft. Washington show - it really helps to connect in person as well as on-line...