Monday, November 21, 2005

The Weekend in Review

Ok, well my car had a dead battery Thursday- Sunday, but I did manage to get to the Friday night Finals session of the swim meet. My daughter Beth was Captain of the team her Junior year, but now, half way through the season in her Senior year, the coach decided he didn't want her to be captain. So why does he wait this far in the season to tell her? His response was he was afraid to tell her, well HELLO, who's the adult in charge here? She is so heart broken, the coach said she was too tough on the team, and pushed them too much...well isn't that what a captain should do? He also said some very hurtful words to her, like "no one on the team likes you" , what a @#$%&...I am so glad he didn't talk to me I think I would have said a few choice words to him. Saturday I made it back to watch her swim the 1650 freestyle and she made the cut time for champs so that was great.

Dan and I went for a walk around the lake, 6.5 miles :(

Danielle practiced her Grad project presentation all weekend. She presented her project this morning and a received "Distinguished" score.

That's all for now...

No comments: