A few years ago I purchased new drapes for the Dining room. I also bought an extra swag to cover the chairs. With the left over fabric, I had planned to make a runner for the table. Well like I said, few years ago, I did recover the chairs but never made that runner until today. This is the drapery fabric and the off white fabric is an old tablecloth I cut to use as the back.
I added the point to each end and pinned it to the back, trimming off the excess. After the sewing was completed, turned and pressed, I added the fringe to the short end that was on the original swag used for the chairs.
Here it is... I wanted the drop with the fringe added to be the length of the tablecloth. It worked out just fine.