Sunday, January 22, 2012

Free Motion Challenge


I think I have pretty good tension, and semi-smooth stitching here. Then it came to me, I realized I know why I have such a problem with free motion quilting. You see I have a terrible sense of direction. It really baffles me, I just don't understand why I have this problem. Even shopping in a mall, I tend to exit a store in the direction I entered it thinking I'm going the other way, and the list goes on. So relating to free motion quilting, I have a hard time deciding which direction to go, where to stitch next.  I've been practicing on my iPad, just finger drawing the design, maybe I just need to practice more, and more, and more.

You can find out more about this challenge here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not to bad for your first try! Keep up the good work!